Services for the community
There is more to the store than just being a place to shop, we aim to go above and beyond to bring the community together or our services out to the community. We offer:
- home delivery for older and housebound residents
- transport to the store for residents with limited mobility
- wheelchair access to the store
- prescription services for the Alresford Surgery
- meat ordering from Evans of Alresford
- dry cleaning drop-off and collection
- an online shopping point-of-delivery
- Post Office counter – stamps, parcels, banking, savings, applications, etc.
- a welcoming space to meet and chat and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a bit to eat
- WiFi and broadband access to help residents access online services
- a ‘pop-up’ area to showcase the work of local artists, craftspeople and producers
The store exists to serve the community, so if you have ideas for services that we could provide, then please have a chat with Garry or Emma at the store.