Services for the community
There is more to the store than just being a place to shop, we aim to go above and beyond to bring the community together. We offer:
- home delivery for older and housebound residents
- wheelchair access to the store
- prescription services for the Alresford Surgery
- dry cleaning drop-off and collection (see note below)
- daily newspapers and selected magazines
- Post Office counter services
- a welcoming space to meet and chat and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a bit to eat
- WiFi and broadband access to help residents access online services
The store exists to serve the community, so if you have ideas for services that we could provide, then please have a chat with Garry or a member of the team at the store.
Drop off by close of business on Mondays. Dry cleaning will be ready for collection on the following Wednesday.
We offer the following facilities for recycling:
- batteries – collection box in the far corner by the coffee machine